How to change dashboard layout?
Once you created a dashboard from a template, you will probably like to change its layout: split placeholders, make a gadget wider, delete gadgets, etc. Paragraphs below will help you to get it done quickly.
How to resize a placeholder
To resize a placeholder, simply start dragging its boarders. Note that vertical size of the dashboard might be as big as you wish, but the width is limited to 940 pixels.
How to split a placeholder
- Click Options button on the top-right corner of a gadget whose placeholder you would like to split.
- Select Split item from the drop-down menu.
- Select a splitting pattern from the popup dialog.
- Select a new placeholder for the gadget.
How to delete a placeholder
If you already have a gadget inside a placeholder, you need to delete it first. Otherwise, skip steps 1 and 2 below.
- Click Options button on the top-right corner of a gadget you would like to delete.
- Select Delete item from the drop-down menu. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- Select Delete link on the bottom of the placeholder to delete it.